A raw video montage made on the camera can be found here: https://youtu.be/nCYjd0R55ws
- "Awesome time!" -JL, PA
- "Great vibe. Already marked it on my calendar." -TT, NJ
- "Awesome time at my first warhammer convention and tournament, you set a really high bar for all future events." -HB, MD
- "Really good for the first one." - Annonymous
- "It was great. I'm going to try and bring some people with me next year." -MA, MD
- "Great 1st year event. Well run and will be back next year." -TW, MD
- "Its was awesome. Met alot of great, friendly, fellow gamers." -MR, MD
- "Great event and fun time." -AH, DE
- "It's your first year and you did as well as some of the tournaments I've been going to for years. " -AC, NJ
- "It was a great time with great people" -RM, MD
- "A great time. Fun games and a refreshing tournament type made for an enjoyable weekend. Looking forward to next year. The people running the convention were nice and very helpful." -AL, MD
A 3rd Party Review by Core Fun Studios, makers of Solar Echoes RPG.
- "Shorehammer—A Weekend Among Warriors (part 1) This past weekend, from Friday through Sunday, I attended the Shorehammer Wargaming convention in Ocean City. I was invited by the convention organizer, Scott, whom I met several years ago at the Farpoint convention when he purchased the Solar Echoes Player's Guide. Scott asked me to run Solar Echoes demos and I also had the chance to host a panel discussion, where I talked about “Making Your Own RPG.” This weekend was a blast, and I am honestly shocked that it was the first time the convention had been run! Everything was incredibly well-organized and never felt rushed. It was my first time seeing gamers playing Warhammer, and I realized how involved and precise the game is. Gamers had brought their own highly-detailed miniatures, painted with incredible skill. Maps and battle areas featured impressive terrain, buildings, and other features that players would strategically move through with their armies. And on the last day of the convention, an award ceremony was given to reward tournament winners as well as the winners of the best-painted miniatures competition. Everyone I met at the convention was very friendly, and there was a gamer-comradery that rivaled that of other conventions I've attended. Shorehammer was an awesome experience, and I highly recommend you reserve the first weekend of December for next year's convention!"
Check out even more photos here:
This is just half of the room and tables. And also doesn't include the game room.