What the hell is a 40k Nut Crusher Tournament?
***NOTICE: These are finalized except for whatever changes 8th edition may bring.***Tournament Limit: 50 Players. First come, first serve so buy yo ticket bruh.
Well I'm glad you asked. In case you don't like our fun and friendly highlander tournament on Saturday, you can take whatever cheese you want to this one on Sunday morning! This is a hardcore, no holds barred, 60 miles-per-hour kick in the crotch.
Nothing. Take 1850 points of anything you can think of, and maybe some things you can't think of.
Any. Thing. You. Want.
This game will be played on a 6x4 table.
But that wasn't hardcore enough for us. Oh, no.
It is a one-game tournament where you face off against some other crazy person with a death wish.
The match will be 6 full turns and will include:
- A Kill Point for each 200 points of completely-destroyed units of your opponent's list
- A Kill Point for every 3 Hull Points or 3 Hit Points taken from a Super Heavy or Gargantuan Creature.
- 6 Objectives worth 3 points each at the end of the game
- Maelstrom-style scoring where on each turn of the game, the numbered objective corresponding to the turn number gives one point at the end of the turn to whoever holds it. (Ex: Turn 1- Obj. 1 gives a point at the end of the turn. Turn 5 obj. 5 gives a point at the end of the turn plus 3 more for holding it at the end of the game.
- A relic objective to hold in the center (3 points at the end of the game)
- First Blood-1 point
- Slay the Warlord- 2 points
- Line Breaker - 2 points
Awesome prizes will be awarded to the 3 people with the highest scores at the end of their game.
You must bring all applicable books to prove you can do what you say you can do. Also, bring 3 copies of your list.